Reactive To Responsive Website Design
IMS Advantage has compiled the top 10 reasons that your website needs SEO.
- Internet Marketing and SEO strategies are the only form of marketing that puts your business, product or service in front of your targeted market and prospective customers who are actively seeking exactly what your company offers.
- Brand Awareness and increase visibility is important as 8 out of 10 people using the internet to find a product or service eventually does business online.
- Your competition is not sitting on the side line waiting to see what others will be doing as the stats speak for themselves, Web SEO utilization is at 39% of all e-commerce websites, up from 19% in 2007.
- Get your Website working for you and get back your ROI. Your website and Web Marketing applying SEO Optimization strategies works for you 24/7 365 days a years vs traditional ads on the Radio, Newspaper, Tv and Billboards are time sensitive.
- Businesses are switching from printed media to e-media advertising, it has been noted in a Business Journal an estimated $25B will be leaving print media and switching directly to Web marketing and SEO strategies.
- In order to get a better seat get on the bus before the others, 39% of all website have received a form of web optimization. Web marketing budget dollars is 8% of all media advertising spending and is estimated to almost double to 15% by 2013. The next step is getting started with Web SEO.
- Organic search engine results are 85% of all end users clicks, as opposed to only 15% for sponsored ads, like Pay Per Click (PPC).
- If you don’t your competition will and you will be left behind. Internet marketing and Web SEO stats are up an average of 9% a year through 2011. Market growth of 17B from 2007 to 2011 ($41B to $69B).
- E-Commerce alone has seen Double Digit growth of 16.5% in 2010.
- The tool of choice to solving our unanswered questions, finding a product or service is done through the help of an internet search engine like google. Nearly 250 million searches are performed per day on Google alone. This number is trending upwards since the introduction of 3G or higher wireless networks, providing fast mobile web browsing with the smart phones and laptop with wireless sticks.